Resources

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Text & Images ©2009-2018
All Rights Reserved. No content may be reproduced without written permission.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Solstice

Here in the U.S. we have just seen the longest day of the year, and are now moving full into summer--a time of health and growth.

Tomato plants have blooms, the flower gardens are filling out and the baby birds in my tree are leaving their nests. I find that I need to water my plants every day in this heat and I need to take special care to keep the water in the bird bath clean and full for the birds that have chosen to live in my yard.

This is a good time to give thought to our own emotional, financial, spiritual and physical health. If we are aware of any imbalance, this is a good time to concentrate on the feeding of the "weaker" aspects and allowing ourselves to fully blossom to be the lovely creatures that we were created to be.

Here is a Haiku for you to ponder:

Summer Solstice

summer solstice
the measuring tape reels back
into its case
~~Carolyn Hall

No comments: